Aroma magic mineral glow scrub review

Hello everyone,

I am back.How many times has it happened that we want to do something yet we can't do it.This has happened with me a lot of times.Same is the case with blogging. Apologies for being absent for a long time.Today I am reviewing one of my favourite scrub which is aroma magic mineral glow scrub.I am using this scrub since around two weeks.

Read on to know more.




DESCRIPTION:

I’m 100% free of harsh chemicals, achohol, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial coloring and fragrance. My triple action scrub formula made of natural exfoliaters of cornflower and grain almond meal gently buffs away dry skin and dead cells resulting in fresh, young, energized and healthy skin. Rice bran oil and aqua minerals remineralize and enrich your skin reducing fine lines effectively. My aromatherapy blend of tea tree, rose and lavendar essential oils helps to balance the level of oil in your skin and protects it from daily polltion and dirt. The goodness of moisturising agents like beeswax & glycerin keeps your skin smooth,radiant and nourished.





PRICE: RS 160 FOR GM






MY EXPERIENCE:

   I have been using this scrub since 2 weeks and I must say like most other aroma magic products I am completely satisfied with this scrub too.Earlier I was using amway essentials scrub which was way too gentle on the skin.It hardly exfoliated but it did made my skin radiant.I was expecting similar results from this one too but this fares better in that department.



The scrub is pale green-ish in colour and it has very minute granules which does exfoliate properly.It removes all the dead skin and makes my skin soft and smooth.After washing away my skin doesn't feel dry or parched instead its hydrated.It also imparts a radiant look to my skin.I have sensitive acne prone skin and this hasn't broken me out yet.I use it thrice a week.It has a sweet fragrance which I am not very fond of but nothing irritating.

Overall,a good scrub with an affordable price.


FINAL VERDICT:

A very nice and affordable scrub which gives soft, smooth and supple skin.Effective yet not very hard exfoliation.No breakouts. Suitable for sensitive skin.Free of harsh chemicals, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, sulphates, artificial 
coloring and fragrance. 

DO I RECOMMEND/WILL I RE PURCHASE: 

A big YES  for both.

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SCRUB..DO RECOMMEND ME YOUR FAVOURITE IN COMMENTS BELOW. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Review of Nivea visage sparkling glow day cream