Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation Review

Hey Everyone,

Today I am reviewing one of the most famous foundation on the Blogosphere..Its the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation.



Description:

PRICE: 

Rs 2650 for 30 ML

SHADE: FRESH NUDE(03)




As it is visible in swatches the shade range of this foundation tends to lean more towards pinkish undertones so you have to be careful while selecting the shade. I have yellow undertones but it adjusts after a while still when built up too much will look ashy on the skin. 






PACKAGING :


It comes in a plastic bottle with a nozzle. It dispenses the product very well so one can control the amount of product.



MY EXPERIENCE :

Clinique foundations have always been my favourite. I have used almost all of their foundations. My major concern while using any foundation is to slightly blur my imperfections and keep my face fresh for a longer period of time. Also, I have super sensitive skin and I tend to keep my make for longer than 12 hours everyday. This is a medium to full coverage foundation which can be built up if needed. It gives me a semi matte finish but I do need to set it with a compact.It keeps my face shine free for 5-6 hours after which my T-zone starts becoming oily. I have combination skin.  It has not broken out my sensitive skin. Since, I do not have have acne problem I can't comment whether the salicylic acid would actually work on taking care of acne. The foundation needs to be applied on a moisturised skin and if applied directly would cling onto dry patches of the skin which would make it look cakey. Also, it sets up really quickly so you need to work faster with it.Its not transferable but it does not stay in extreme heat and tends to make skin look little patchy. 




Overall a good foundation. I do like it but I have mixed feelings about it.Given a choice I would choose Super Balanced One. 

 DO I RECOMMEND/WILL I RE-PURCHASE:

I do recommend this if you have oily skin but if you have dry skin then you may want to skip this.

I won't repurchase this as I would like to try other foundations available and I am not super impressed with this one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....