Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Cream Review.

Hiii everyone,


   I am back again and this time with a BB cream.We all know that indian market is now flooded with tons of BB creams but this was probably the first one to be launched by maybelline new york.I know a lot has been discussed about this one and I am quite late but better late than never.


DESCRIPTION :


  Infused with a blend of good for you ingredients:talc, fairness complex, moisturiser and skin brightening minerals to deliver 8 skin transforming benefits.


*Brightens         *Freshens
*Evens tone.      *Smoothes
*Protects            *Clarifies
*Hydrates           *Conceals flaws


HOW TO USE :
 
  Apply daily on face and neck.

PRICE: Rs 199 for 18 ml.


MY EXPERIENCE :



    I bought this one months before since the first time it was launched and I have used it daily for many days.I liked it a lot but suddenly I stopped using it because I got another BB creams and foundations.Since then this baby was lying in some corner and I discovered it yesterday only.I used it again and I am again quite satisfied.I don't understand why I left this for so long.After using so many BB creams and foundations I am satisfied with this one.


  It provides light coverage and conceals little redness and evens skin tone.As soon as I apply it I get a cooling sensation . Don't know because of which ingredient.I have combination skin which is in dry phase most of the time.So this one is really good for me.It doesn't dry out my skin further.But if you have dry patches then it may cling to those patches.So a moisturiser underneath is a must.I don't use a moisturiser before applying this and I am fine with that.When I wear it for too long it does transfer a bit.So setting up with a powder is a must.


  I have sensitive skin still it didn't break me out.It has a mild floral fragrance which I love a lot.It never gives me a cakey feeling even if a apply little bit more.But there's one downside here.It gives a white cast as soon as we apply it, but it settles after a while.I would advise dusky beauties to be aware as it may be a mismatch for them.There are three shades available and I am reviewing the third one which is 'Natural'.Apparently, this is the lightest shade and it suits me quite well.It has yellow undertones and I have pink undertones but it adapts to my skin quite well.So shade is not a problem for me.

Overall a good product.

Lets come to the pros and cons now.


PROS :

1.Affordable.
2.Blends easily.
3.Three shades available.
4.No breakouts.
5.Contains spf 21 PA+++

CONS :

1.Gives a white cast.
2.Transfers a bit.

DO I RECOMMEND: Yes without a doubt.

WILL I RE PURCHASE : YES absolutely.

     Stay tuned...take care.

Comments

  1. I had this BB cream but didnt quite the white case it creates.. nicely reviewed dear:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....