Yardley Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review

Hello everyone,
   

     I am reviewing my favourite body spray today and that is Yardley Morning Dew.I have a huge addiction towards floral fragrances and this was the major reason for which I bought this.

Read on to know more.



DESCRIPTION :


Yardley Morning Dew exudes freshness that lingers from morning through the day.This vibrant fragrance embraces white florals like lily and lotus that rounds off with white musk.


INGREDIENTS :

  Ethyl alcohol, Butane, Isobutane, propane, Fragrance, Diethylphthalate, PPG 20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Triclosan.


PACKAGING :

  It comes in a lavender colored bottle with beautiful floral design and a transparent cap.The cap shut downs properly and the spray also works well.


PRICE : RS 170 For 150 ml.


MY EXPERIENCE :
  
     As I already mentioned I have an inclination towards floral fragrances and this one is no exception to it.It has a beautiful fragrance.The fragrance is quite mild and as such it will not bother sensitive nose like me.I am usually in tolerable to strong fragrances and start sneezing. But this one did not irritate me at all.



  On the downside the staying power is very low.The fragrance disappears as soon as we step out of our home.In such a humid place such as mumbai it becomes really difficult to stay fresh and I select perfumes mostly because of their high staying power.It smells sweet something very floral and musky and one would definitely like it but because the staying power is low it defeats the purpose.

Overall, an average body spray nothing highly impressive.


Lets come to the pros and cons now.

PROS :

1.Easily affordable.
2.Pleasant Fragrance.
3.No skin irritation.
4.Mild fragrance suitable for sensitive nose.

CONS :

1.Weak staying power.
2.Contains alcohol.


DO I RECOMMEND : Yes give it a try if you don't mind low staying power or if you stay in air conditioned environment mostly.

WILL I RE PURCHASE : I don't think so merely because of average staying power.


STAY TUNED.....TAKE CARE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....