Aroma magic aromatic skin toner Review



Heyyyy everyone,


Hope all are in pink of health.I am back.Today I am reviewing a toner from aroma magic.Its the aromatic skin toner.This toner is meant for oily-combination skin.
Read on to know more.



PACKAGING :

 It comes in a white coloured bottle with a flip-top cap.Its a colorless liquid with a mild fragrance.


PRICE :Rs 100 For 120 ml.


MY EXPERIENCE :

  I am using this toner since quite a long time.Probably 7 or 8 months.But not regularly.As you see, I am quite lazy when it comes to toning.I very often skip the toning part merely because I don't have time for that.I use a toner whenever my skin is in bad phase or something like that.So that is when this toner comes to my rescue.As I have an extremely sensitive skin I develop rashes whenever I use any harsh product.I use this toner in my bad skin days also.It soothes my skin immediately.I wouldn't attribute entire credit to the toner but still its very much suitable for my sensitive skin.



As far as the claims are concerned,I don't have any issues regarding the pores and facial lines so cannot comment on that.But it does provides radiance and gives me a refreshed feeling.Also since it contains essential oils and extracts of rose..it does helps in soothing my skin.It didn't break me out ever, although I have acne prone sensitive skin. 

Overall a good experience so far.

Lets come to the pros and cons now.

PROS :
1.Easy on pocket.
2.Provides an immediate refreshed feeling.
3.Soothes my skin.
4.No breakouts.
5.Not tested on animals. 
6.Huge quantity provided.Will last a long time. 

CONS :
1.The radiance which it gives doesn't stay for a long time.

RATING : A

DO I RECOMMEND : Yes give it a try.
WILL I RE PURCHASE : Maybe Yes.

Take care....Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....