L'Oréal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydrafresh Face wash Review

Hey there,


I am reviewing a Face Wash from L'Oréal today.This face wash is suitable for Combination to Oily skin.

Read on to know more.




DESCRIPTION:

The L'Oréal skincare Laboratories have developed HYDRAFRESH foaming gel to thoroughly cleanse and purify combination and oily skin.



ACTIONS:

Enriched with vitamins and essential minerals, HYDRAFRESH foaming gel thoroughly  removes make-up amdt cleanse the skin of impurities. Containing a moisturising agent, its formula clarifies your skin and leaves it fresh and hydrated.


RESULTS:
Thoroughly cleansed, your skin feels soft and purified, with an incredible sensation of freshness.

DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED-TESTED ON ASIAN SKIN.

AVOID EYE CONTOUR.

PRICE:299 RS For 100 ml.


PACKAGING:

It comes in a beautiful light green colour tube with a flip top cap.The packaging is hygienic and absolutely travel friendly.


MY EXPERIENCE:


As I have combination acne-prone skin I keep on trying different brands.I bought this facewash mainly seeing the claims of the company.It doesn't claim anything extraordinary. It merely claims to keep the skin hydrated and fresh.I have used this facewash for quite a long time and I must say I am impressed.


It kept my face really soft and hydrated.Perfectly suitable for oily to combination skin.A little amount is sufficient as it foams a lot.So it will go a long way. It also removes traces of makeup .It doesn't leave any slippery feeling behind after washing.However, its not suitable for very dry skin.As it has another variant also for dry skin people.

Overall, a good experience so far.

Lets come to the pros and cons now.

PROS:

1.Easy on pocket.
2.Provides a fresh sensation.
3 . Dermatologically tested.
4.Removes Traces of makeup.
5.Keeps the skin hydrated.
6.Quantity Will go a long time.
7.Did not give me breakouts.

CONS:

May not be suitable for very dry skin.

RATING: A

DO I RECOMMEND:
YES, Go ahead give it a try.

WILL I REPURCHASE:
YES I WILL.

STAY TUNED....TAKE CARE.

Comments

  1. which facewash is better loreal white perfect foaming or this one ? i have a combination skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....