Lotus Herbals Moistpetals Lipstick Review




 Hello everyone,



   Firstly, my apologies for disappearing for so long.Had a really hectic schedule. ...exams and all.Will be regularly posting now.So today I am reviewing a Lotus herbals lipstick.This is my first review about a lipstick on my blog.So please tolerate me ;-)

Read on to know more.








Description:(as per the website)


BACKGROUND:


100% vegetarian, Moistpetals is a range of premium quality lip colours, available in 20 attractive shades. This range not only gives your lips a natural colour, but also hydrates, nourishes and protects them for long hours.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:


Enriched with botanical extracts of Symphytum Officinale, Plantago Oyata and Sambucus Nigra seeds. 


PRICE:

RS 349

SHADE: 147 Lilac delight


MY EXPERIENCE:

   I bought this lipstick when I was I
in a search for my MLBB (My lips but better) Shade.But unfortunately, this shade is nowhere even close to that.It shows up differently in different lights.When I swatched this shade in store on my wrist it showed up as a beautiful reddish nude shade but when I came home and applied this on lips it turned out to be a mauve-ish shade.Personally, being a college student I don't prefer applying such loud shades.So I gave it to my mom.Even though I don't have pigmented lips it provided a really sheer coverage.


In Artificial light.

   Apart from the shade, it has a quite moisturising texture.No need of applying an additional lipbalm.But it wears off really fast.The lipstick doesn't bleed.It also contains spf 25 so thats an added advantage.

In Daylight



Now lets come to the pros and cons:

PROS:

1.Beautiful packaging.

2.Quite Moisturising.

3.Contains botanical ingredients.


CONS:

1.Shade shows up differently on everyone.

2.Provides a really sheer coverage.

3.Does not stay on for more than 2 hours.


RATING:B

DO I RECOMMEND:

Yes you can give it a try but do check the shade properly.

WILL I REPURCHASE:

NO I won't.

  Stay tuned...take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....