Lotus herbals 3 in 1 daily matte Sunblock review

Hey everyone,
    Today i am reviewing a Sun block from lotus herbals.This is called Lotus herbals safe Sun 3 in 1 matte look daily Sunblock.It is spf 40.

Description:(as per the website)

3-in-1 daily sun block is a
revolutionary sun protection
formulation which combines
broad-spectrum UVA & UVB
protection with skin
lightening ingredients to
give a uniform matte finish
to the skin. Its fast
absorption and non-greasy
formula ensures a shine-
free, light & clean feel.

Active ingredients:

   Birch Extract- Rejuvenating,
reduces skin oiliness &
refines skin pores. Mallow
Extract- Soothing & anti-
inflammatory. Hops Extract-
Astringent properties.


How to use: Apply liberally and evenly
on face and exposed parts
of the body (neck, arms,
legs, etc.) before exposure
to sun. Re-apply frequently.

Price:250 INR for 50 ml

My experience:
  I am using this Sun block since 6 or 7 months.It comes in a travel friendly packaging.Its a flip top tube.Its slightly tinted,so it helps to even out the skin.
    As far as Sun protection is concerned,it protects me from tanning.It also contains spf 40 along with PA +++ and UVA and UVB.It also claims skin lightening but i didn't notice any thing as such.I bought this Sunblock mainly to protect myself,so its not a problem for me.
     It also claims to provide a mattifying effects and It does.So oily skin people will like it.However,dry skin people have to make sure to moisturise the skin properly or else it may enhance the dry patches.
    The only thing I don't like about this Sunblock is its fragrance.Its too strong for my liking.It smells something like sandalwood but not exactly.This is the only reason for which I won't be re purchasing it.
Now lets come to the pros and cons.

Pros:

1 Easily affordable

2 evens out skin tone

3 Contains spf40

4 Protects from Sun

5 Travel friendly packaging.

6 Contains PA +++ as well as UVA and UVB protection.

7 Provides matte effect

Cons:

1 Strong fragrance

2 No skin lightening

Will I re purchase:No I won't solely because of its fragrance.

Do I recommend:Yes its a good Sunblock but do sniff it before purchasing.

Rating:A
    Stay tuned.Take care
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....