A memorable day in my life...

Hello to all,
  
   Today's day was really significant in my life..Today I learnt real meaning of friendship,today I learnt real meaning of selfishness,today I learnt the real meaning of Back stabbing friends.
    The date today was 1-7-13..(Ek saath tera in Hindi)only your companionship,today I learned how mean a person can be.Life is full of ups and downs and only a fighter can survive.
YES I AM A FIGHTER...YES I WILL FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS...YES I WILL LIVE HAPPILY AGAIN...
     Forgive,forget and move ahead..life is a Sum of these words.I WILL forgive you,I WILL forget your betrayal and I WILL surely move ahead because I AM ME.YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MENTALITY NEITHER WILL I EVER LET THAT HAPPEN.
  
    To everyone out there suffering in pains,stay calm,things will improve,one day you will get that person who will understand each and every aspect of your life.Without being with you,they will become a part of your life.
   
   People come and people go.Each one plays their role.Be gracious to god that today,you are breathing,there are many people in this world who are striving for even a single breath.
      I thank god for everything I have received.Will not let anything go in vain.
    
      Whether in sorrow or in pain,I won't let myself go in vain...

Stay tuned.Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....