Olay white radiance advanced fairness protective lotion Review.




Ingredient list

Hey everyone,

    My today's review is about the Olay white radiance advanced fairness protective lotion with spf24/Pa➕➕.I have purchased this lotion some 2 months ago.Read on to know more.

Description:
   
        It has celLucent whitening active vitamin B3 that penetrates to the sub-layers of the epidermal cells to help activate cells' natural radiance.It also protects your inner glow* with spf24 PA➕➕

Suitable for oily to combination skin.




PRICE: 1199 Rs

DIRECTIONS:

       Apply twice daily on clean face and neck.

MY EXPERIENCE:

     Firstly I would like to mention that I am not into whitening and all,neither do i promote any product.I brought this solely because I wanted to brighten my skin and wanted a glow.

   I have been using this product regularly,morning and night,although it mentions twice a day.It moisturises my skin quite well and provdes a subtle glow to the skin.I usually don't apply sunscreen so I always prefer products with spf.This is an added advantage to this lotion.
 
     Also no breakouts so far.The lotion is peachy in color and smells heavenly.I just love its fragrance,though I have sensitive nose.Its texture is very light and gets absorbed within seconds.My only problem is the price.This is way too expensive,but then we get a lot of quantity also.As far as whitening is concerned,I haven't seen any obvious results.But my skin looks brighter only if i use it daily.If i skip it one day,the glow seems to disappear again.


OVERALL A GOOD PRODUCT.
NOW LETS COME TO THE PROS AND CONS:

1.  Hygienic  packaging.
2.  light texture.
3.  Easily absorbed by the skin.
4.  No breakouts.
5.  SPF 24/PA➕➕
6.  Makes skin tone bright.

CONS:

1.  EXPENSIVE.

RATING:A

DO I RECOMMEND:YES,DO GIVE IT A TRY.

WILL I RE PURCHASE:YES I WILL.

  STAY TUNED..TAKE CARE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....