Lotus herbals Honey moist Ultra Moisturising Cleanser Review

Hello everyone,


I am back with another review of lotus herbals product.This time its a soap.I generally stick to body washes but I purchased this soap just for a change.
Read on to know my experience.
Description:
      Experience a refreshing thorough cleansing of dry skin while giving it much needed Moisturisation,with this 100% natural Ayurvedic remedy.

      FOR DRY SKIN

Ayurvedic Cleaning Bar
Dry skin on face and body can be cleansed without further drying with the aid of HoneyMoist.The synergic effects of  Honey,Rose water,Aloe Vera & Methi extracts thouroughly moisturize and cleanse the skin.

Active ingredients:
Madhu(Apis Hellinfica):1 g
Gulab(Rosa centifolia):1 g
Ghrit Kumari(Aloe barbadensis):1 g
Methi(Trigonella Foenum Graecum): 1 g
Soap base to make it :100 g

Price:70 Rs for 100 gm.

My experience:

       I have been using this soap since 3 or 4 months.Its made in 3 layers,the appearance of this soap is quite beautiful and so it makes a luxurious bathing experience.I use this soap for bath only,because I have sensitive combination skin and soaps doesn't suit me.I have tried this soap on face also,but it dried my facial skin so I stopped and went back to my face wash.

       Its beautifully fragranced.It smells of something Ayurvedic only.Can't describe it properly.But the fragrance is not bothersome at all.The fragrance doesn't stay for a long time thought.It makes my skin smooth and supply and so its claims are fulfilled.It doesn't dry out my skin at all.Also,it lathers quite well.And makes my skin squeaky clean.

Lets come to the pros and cons now:

Pros:
1 Made with natural ingredients.
2 Lovely fragrance.
3 Easily affordable.
4 Lathers quite well.
5  Makes skin smooth and supple.

Cons :
1 The soap tends to break off in layers.
2 Fragrance doesn't stay for a long time.
3  Makes facial skin dry.

Rating:A

Do I recommend:
    Yes give it a try.I would recommend this soap for a luxurious bathing experience.

Will I re purchase:
      Yes I will.Until I find something better.

    Take care...Stay tuned.
     
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....