Lotus herbals cocomoist moisturiser Review


Hey everyone,

My today's review is about lotus herbals cocomoist moisturiser.

Description:(as per the website) Background: An all-purpose moisturizing lotion that promotes soft, silky and smooth skin. Maintains the pH balance of skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity. Active ingredients: Cocoa Butter- Excellent Skin emollient(softening) & skin soothing properties. Restore skin moisture & suppleness. Rose water- Skin toner , refines & regulates skin pores. Honey- Nourishes & softens skin , natural antiseptic.
Price:195 INR for 80 ml.

Packaging: As you can see it comes in a simple plastic bottle with a pump dispenser.The bottle is quite sturdy and hence travel friendly too.
My experience: As I have mentioned earlier,I have combination ache prone skin.So choosing a skin care product becomes a tedious job for me.I usually try to stick to products which are natural. I bought this product,when my skin was quite dry.I had developed dry patches. It claims to be for dry skin and as my skin was dry in winter I gave it a try.
As a moisturiser,it did turned out to be good.It moisturised my skin properly without making it extremely greasy in winters.However,the texture is not as light as water based moisturisers.In summers it did felt a bit greasy,so you have to be careful about how much amount you apply.It did not fare well with the dry patches though.Even though its texture is slightly greasy it did not broke me out. Overall,I would say its an above average moisturiser.Lets come to the pros and cons now:

Pros: 1 Affordable.
2 Herbal product.
3 No breakouts.
4 Moisturises skin well.

Cons: 1 Slightly heavy textured.
2 Makes skin greasy.
3 Not suitable for oily skin.
Rating:B
Do i recommend: Yes,dry skin people can give it a try.
Will I re purchase: No I won't.
Stay tuned.Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....