Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream Review

Hola everyone,
    


My today's reviews is about the newly launched product from our same old Lakme.As everyone is aware,Lakme is becoming dynamic day by day.This time our markets are already flooded with BB Creams,and Lakme has now launched a Cc cream.Cool na? Lakme Cc complexion care cream instantly:

1 Protects
2 Moisturizes
3 Brightens
4 Evens skin Tone
5 Conceals
6 Freshens

This instant skin stylist brings together all the goodness of your daily skin cream with just the right touch of make up to give you skin that looks styled by an expert,everyday.

Usage:

    For best results dab over cleansed skin & blend in till absorbed for instant brightness & a perfect finish.Use everyday.

Price:250 INR for 30 ml.

Ingredients:

Water,
Cyclopentasiloxane,ethylhexyl
methoxycinnamate,titanium
dioxide,zinc
oxide,niacinamide,glycerin,dimethicone
crosspolyer,potassium
chloride,PEG-10
Dimethicone,Dicaprylyl
Carbonate,Magnesium
sulphate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disteardimonium
Hectorite,Stearic
acid,Palmitic
Acid,Cholesterol,Bisabolol,Perfume,DMDC
Hydantoin,Dimethicone,Sucrose
Distearate,Allantoin,Tocopheryl
Acetate,Disodium
EDTA,Butylene
Glycol,BHT,Iodopropynyl
Butylcarbamate,Zingiber
Officinale (Ginger) Root
Extract,CI 77491,CI 77492,CI
77499.

Shades: It comes in two shades,beige and bronze.The one I am reviewing in beige,this is suitable for fair to medium skin and the bronze one will be suitable for medium to dusky skin.

My experience:
     
     I am using this product since around 4 or 5 days,but now I am in a position to review it.The concept is quite new to India and we are quite familiar with BB creams.
     This cream is also similar to bb cream,its slightly tinted but helps to even out the skin tone properly.It has a citrusy kind of fragrance,similar to lakme sun expert.Its not at all bothersome.Also it blends easily provided the skin is moisturised.
    
      As far as claims are concerned,it claims to protects,I can't judge this claim properly because it will be too early to say anything.Another claim is moisturizes,I have combination skin and it failed to moisturise my skin properly,if you have dry patches then you should apply a moisturiser prior to using this cream,or else the dry patches will be emphasised.It claims to brighten,Yes it does brightens my face immediately.It also claims to Conceal and I would say yes it provides light to medium coverage,and helps to conceal slight discolorations,but if you have heavy dark circles or spots then you would definitely need a Concealer.Another claim is Freshens,I would say yes it does freshens my skin,it also helps me to stay fresh for a long time.
     
       Also,it did not broke me out.No allergies so far,I have sensitive skin and so I can judge the product after 2 or 3 uses only..lolz.If anything happens,I will surely update this post.It also contains spf 20,so its an added advantage.Also,it keeps my skin oil free for a long period of time.

Now lets come to the pros and cons.

Pros:

1 Easily affordable.

2 Hygienic packaging.

3 Suitable for everyday use.

4 Blends easily.

5 Provides light to medium coverage.

6 No breakouts or allergic reactions.

7 Keeps skin oil free.

8 Contains spf 20.

Cons:

1 Not suitable for dry skin.

Overall,I like it a lot.

Rating:A

Do I recommend:Oily skin girls go ahead and buy.Dry skin girls can also give it a try,provided you use a moisturiser.

Will I re purchase:YES,absolutely,its a boon in this humid weather.

Disclaimer:I have purchased this product with my own money.No consideration was given.

PS: PICTURES WILL BE UPDATED.

     Stay tuned..Take care.
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....