Revlon photo ready foundation Review

Hello everyone,

    My first review is about The Revlon photo ready foundation.



Description:(as per the website)
    
Revlon PhotoReady™
Makeup
- Delivers flawless, poreless airbrushed appearance even in the harshest lighting conditions
  (from indoor fluorescent lighting to full   outdoor sunlight)
- Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to erase every flaw
- Provides full yet virtually undetectable coverage
- Oil free, Fragrance Free
- SPF 20

INGREDIENTS :

Price:850 Rs

Shade:003 Shell( comes in 6 shades in India).


 
My experience:


     I have been using this foundation since last 3 months.I don't use foundation on daily basis.So I wear this occasionally.This is truly a light to medium coverage foundation which can conceal minor imperfections such as slight discolorations and mild dark circles.So do not expect Heavy coverage.


  It can be layered up easily. Without caking up.Those who are blessed with clear skin can use this without Concealer also.

    It stays for quite a long time for 5 or 6 hours without touch up.If it is set with powder.This also contains spf20 so lazy people like me can skip their Sunscreen.:-P.I have oily acne prone skin and this foundation has never broken me out so far.However,if applied on dry skin it has a tendency to enhance dry patches,so its compulsory to moisture properly.



The only drawback which is there in this foundation is that it contain shimmer.Although its not visible in artificial lighting but its quite visible in natural day light.So if one is wearing this in day time,then beware this is going to make it very obvious that you have applied a foundation.It will make you look all shiny.On the other hand,this is a good foundation for functions and night outs as this will make you look glowy.

    As this foundation is called photoready,I did check its photographs.But it gave me a ghastly white cast.As this foundation contains spf its not suitable for photographs.

Now lets come to the pros and cons.

Pros:
1 Spf20
2 Does not cake up.
3 No breakouts
4 Light coverage
5 Easy to blend
6 Hygienic packaging.

Cons:
1 Contains shimmer,so not suitable for day wear.
2 Expensive.
3 Does not photograph well enough.

Rating:B

Will I repurchase:No I won't be repurchasing it again,only because of its visible shimmer.

Do I recommend:If you don't mind shimmer,then you can give it a try.

  Here are some swatches:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....