Review of Nivea Lemon and oil shower gel.

Hello there,

  
   Today i will be reviewing Nivea Lemon and oil shower gel.As you can see,this shower gel comes in a transparent plastic bottle with flip top packaging.The shower gel is green in colour,with small yellow beads which the company claims to be lemon Oil.

Description:

Discover the best out of two
worlds under the shower:
Immediate freshness and
rich care. Refresh your
senses with the light lemon-
scent, while the silky fresh
gel with valuable oil pearls
and lemongrass extract
turns into caring soft foam-
for the unique sensation of
a fresh, well-cared skin.

Directions for Use:

Pour the required
amount of the Nivea
Shower Gel on a wet
loofah and lather well.
Apply all over the body.
Rinse off thoroughly.

Price:165 INR for 250 ml.

Ingredient list:
  Aqua,Sodium laureth sulfate,cocamidopropyl betaine,Acrylates copolymer,PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate,parfum,helianthus annus seed oil,glycerin,glyceryl glucoside,sodium chloride,PEG40 hydrogenated castor oil,Disodium cocoylGlutamate,Trisodium EDTA,Propylene glycol,lactose,microcrystalline cellulose,sodium sulfate,benzophenone-4,phenoxyethanol,propylparaben,methylparaben,linalool,limonene,citronellol,citral,Cl 77492,Cl 10316,Cl 42090.

Shelf life:12 months.

My experience:


   I am using this shower gel since around 15 days,so I thought to share my experience with you all.I bought this,mainly because of summer.It lathers quite well and one would need only a coined sized amount.It also rinse easily and did not leave any slippery residue on my skin.The yellow beads which it contains does not provide any exfoliation to the skin.


   It smells exactly like lemon,artificial smell I would say.The fragrance might be overpowering for some,it did not bother me as I like my shower gels to be fragrant.Being such a strong fragrance,it hardly stays on for one hour or so.So that's quite disappointing.:-(


   It did make my skin soft with regular use.I didn't need to use a moisturiser.However,dry skin people have to use some body lotion.It refreshed me immediately and it gave me a cooling sensation.It did not make my skin squeaky clean though.

Now lets come to pros and cons.

Pros:
1 Easily affordable
2 Comes with free loofah
3 Lather quite well
4 Cooling sensation
5 No slippery residue.
6 Hygienic packaging.

Cons:
1 Fragrance does not last long.
2 Did not make my skin squeaky clean.
3 contains sls

Will I repurchase:Yes but only in summer.

Do I recommend:Yes its a good shower gel,do give it a try.

Rating:A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....