Maybelline Make up Remover Eye & Lip Review

Hi everyone,
     Today I am going to review the most essential item.We all are obsessed with long lasting and waterproof makeup but when it comes to removal of waterproof eye makeup,its really a pain to do.So everyone of us needs a good makeup remover.

Description:(as per the website)

Bi Phase makeup remover
to remove lip and eye
makeup
Why You'll Love It
Efficient & Easy:
Instantly removes all eye
and lip makeup, even
waterproof and non-
transfer.
Gentle: Formulated for
sensitive eyes, it is
especially very gentle for
the delicate skin around
eyes.
Ophthalmological and
Dermatologically tested.

Expert Tip:
Shake well before use. Soak
a cotton pad with the lotion
and apply on your eyes or
lips.

Price:190 Rs for 70 ml.

Packaging:

It comes in a sturdy plastic bottle,which is transparent.It has a plastic stopper.The packaging is travel friendly so one can easily carry it.

My experience:


    I am using this makeup remover since a long time and so far no complaints as such.I am a college student,so its quite necessary for me to use long lasting and waterproof makeup because I usually don't get time to touch up my makeup.But its always a pain to remove eye makeup especially gel eyeliner and mascara,so i bought a bi phased makeup remover.


   As you can see,its a mixture of oil and water.So one needs to shake it well as the water settles down and oil floats on the top.It transforms into a beautiful blue-ish liquid as soon as we shake it.


     Coming to its makeup removal properties.I am highly impressed by it.It removes waterproof makeup in a single swipe.


    I generally pour this in a cotton and Pat it on my eye lids for 4 or 5 seconds and then wipe my eyelids.It dissolves my eye liner in seconds.Also this is opthalmological tested,it never stings my eyes even if it gets into it.But I don't wear contact lens so cannot say anything about it.


     The only thing which I don't like about it,is that it makes my eye area extremely greasy.But we can't complain about it,as its a bi phased makeup remover.So its necessary to use a face wash after it.So far,it hasn't broken me out.I have quite sensitive,acne prone skin.


    I also use this to wipe my gel eyeliner brushes and it removes the stains from them completely.I have never used any other makeup remover so can't compare it.Over all,Its a complete value for money.

Lets come to the pros and cons.

Pros:

1 Easily affordable.

2 Removes stubborn makeup effectively.

3 Lasts a long time.

4 Does not stings the eyes.

5 No breakouts.

6 Opthalmologist and dermatologically tested.

7 Can be used to clean eye liner brushes as well.

Cons:

1 Makes skin greasy.

Rating: A+

Would I re purchase:Yes I will.

Do I recommend:Ofcourse,give it a try,you won't be disappointed.
   Stay tuned.Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....