Lotus herbals lip therapy cherry Review

Hey everyone,

    I am reviewing another essential item,which we require in our daily lives.I always like to keep my lips hydrated.I have tried quite a lot of lip balms,but I am a curious cat so my list goes never ending and this is another new addition to my stash.Read on to know my experience.

Description:(as per website).

Background: A 3 in 1 product, which Rehydrates, Heals and Protects the lips while leaving lips soft, smooth and supple. Active ingredients:

Price:135 Rs.

Packaging:It comes in a bullet form as well as tub also but I chose a bullet,because its more hygienic.
   
My experience:
    I have been using this lip balm since quite a lot of time and so far had a good experience.
   Firstly,I needed a lip balm which could provide enough hydration to my lips.My lips were starting to get chapped due to the weather and constant air conditioned environment.So I got this one.
    It comes in simple packaging nothing fancy but still its a lot more hygienic than tub.As you can see,the lip balm is a bit tinted.But the tint is really very sheer,so its hardly noticeable unless you swipe it many a times.On pigmented lips,it won't show well.
     It comes in variety of favours and I got the cherry one because I like this flavour.It really fares well as far as a lip balm is concerned.It doesn't make tall claims and it does what it says.
    It keeps my lips really smooth and soft.No signs of dryness at all.Also I apply it while going out because it contain spf 15,so it provides enough Sun protection.Adequate Sun protection will help prevent the lips from further darkening.Overall,I am happy with this one.Lets come to the pros and cons now.

Pros:

1 Easily affordable.

2 Hygienic packaging.

3 No overpowering fragrance.

4 Slightly tinted.

5 Prevents chapped lips.

Cons:

1 No cons,I just love it.

Rating: A +

Do I recommend:Yes do give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Will I re purchase:Absolutely,I will.

    Thanks for reading...stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....