Lotus herbals botanical opulence eyeliner reviews

Hello there,

   My another review is about lotus herbals botanical opulence eye liner.I got this eye liner some 2 months before.Read on to know more.

Description:(as per the website)

Background:

Water Proof, Botanical
Extracts

Active ingredients:

Almond Oil : Excellent
emollient & nourishing
properties. Natural source
of Vitamin E. Camphor :
Cooling effect on eyes.

Price:195 INR for 4 gms.

My experience:

    I got this eye liner mainly because of its claims.As I use eye liner on daily basis so I was scared to use chemical based eye liners.It comes sealed with an outer red colored cover.Sorry I threw away the packaging as I was not a blogging that time.It comes in a bottle with elongated handle and a felt tip.Though the felt tip is quite soft,still I couldn't be comfortable with it initially.But after a couple of times,I got used to it.It didn't felt uncomfortable at all.
     The colour is black but not blackest black.This claims to be water proof but its actually water resistant only.If you use this eye liner be careful to wash your face,because it will be wiped off as soon as you touch it.
   
      It dries within seconds so need to worry about that.I have not tested on water line so I don't know whether it will sting or not.Also I am not a contact lens wearer so cannot comment anything about that.
Overall,its a basic liquid eye liner.If you want an eye liner which can be used everyday,go ahead.

Lets come to the pros and cons now:

1 Affordable

2 Comes sealed with outer packaging.

3 Water resistant.

4 Contains botanical extracts.

5 Felt tip ensures,ease of application.

6 Dries within seconds.

7 Comes off easily with water.

Cons:

1 Not waterproof.

2 Not blackest black.

Rating:B

Do I recommend: Yes give it a try,if you use eye liner on a daily basis.

Will I re purchase: No I won't because I want to try other brands.(Read curious cat :-P)

    Stay tuned..until next time.Take care.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....