Maybelline Hyper glossy liquid eyeliner review


Hey everyone,


Today I am reviewing an eyeliner from Maybelline.This was launched recently in India.

Description:(as per the website)
    
Why You’ll Love It:

Intense Black Color with
high shine finish
Easy to apply. Gives
complete control for
sleek or think bold line
24HR wear. Smudge
proof formula

Expert Tip:
Start at the inner corner of
lid and line along the lash
line following the contour of
your eye. For added drama,
apply slightly heavier at
outer corners.

Price:225 INR For 3 ml

My experience:


     I am using this eye liner for around a month and this is by far the best liquid eye liner I have tried.It comes in a sealed plastic bottle.The bottle itself is quite attractive looking.The script is written in pink on the black background.This makes it look quite sophisticated.


     I purchased this eye liner mainly because I was bored of my gel eye liner and I wanted to try something which can be used on daily basis for college.And which is easy to remove.


     This eye liner comes with a thin brush and elongated handle which allows us proper grip to draw precise lines.The brush is thin enough to make thin lines.The color is truly blackest black I have ever seen.As the name suggests,this eye liner is glossy so Matt eye liner lovers might not like it.


     Coming to its waterproof claim,it is water resistant.Not really waterproof.If I splash my face with water,it does not budge from its place,but if I rub it,it comes off.So we have to be careful about it.


It can be removed easily with make up remover.

Now lets come to the pros and cons.

Pros:

1 Easily affordable
2 Blackest black
3 Easy to use Brush
4 Water resistant
5 Can be removed easily

Cons:

1 Less quantity so might finish soon.
2 Not waterproof

Rating:A+

Will I re purchase:yes I will keep on re purchasing this.

Do I recommend:Yes without a second thought.
   Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Acceptance and All About It....